TeacherPayTeachers #1 Best-Selling Physical Education Curriculum is now available for school district purchase as a "Transferable License."
Click here for a preview of this product.
★ We offer two types of licenses for Health Education Today: the "Transferable License" and the "Single User Non-Transferable License."
★ This "" product is intended to be assigned to one teacher at a time, but it is . In situations involving teacher turnover, extended leave, or other special cases, this license can be reassigned to another teacher. The flexibility of this license ensures that the curriculum remains accessible even amid staffing fluctuations. An additional license fee markup of 40% has been applied for Transferable License products.
★ On the other hand, our "Single User Non-Transferable License" is designed for individual use by one teacher only and is strictly non-transferable. It cannot be shared or passed on to other teachers. This license model is commonly purchased by teachers for their personal use, guaranteeing that each educator has their own license for accessing the curriculum. Please click if you are interested in the Single User Non-Transferable License version.
This full year includes ! Lesson plans develop physical literacy, motor skills, increase knowledge, incorporate physical fitness, promote enjoyment, teach sportsmanship, and empower students to choose life-long physical activity!
>> Integrated Skills Based, Content Based / Knowledge Based. The best of both worlds.
>> Aligned to MS/HS Shape America’s National Physical Education Standards.
>> Aligned to MS/HS Technical Subjects Common Core Standards.
>> Aligned to MS/HS Washington State’s rigorous Physical Education standards.
: See a video here!
- Complete Year General PE Class 2 Days a week
- Complete Semester General PE Class 3 Days a week
- Complete Semester General PE Class 5 Days a week
- Complete Semester Weight Training for 2 Days a week
- Complete Semester Weight Training for 5 Days a week
- Complete Semester Weight Training for 2 Days/General P.E. 3 Days a week
: Click here to see a fun video preview.
- Volleyball Unit (4 Weeks)
- Basketball Unit (3 Weeks)
- Flag Football Unit (3 Weeks)
- Soccer Unit (2 Weeks)
- Badminton Unit (2 to 3 Weeks)
- Softball Unit (2 Weeks)
- Weight Training Unit (Full Semester)
- Tennis Unit (2 Weeks)
- Backyard Games Unit (1 to 2 Weeks)
- Soft LaCrosse Unit (2 Weeks)
- Field Hockey Unit (2 Weeks)
- Ping Pong Unit (2 Weeks)
- Pickleball Unit (2 to 3 Weeks)
- Aerobic Fitness Unit (3 Weeks)
- Floor Hockey Unit (2 Weeks)
- Team Handball and Speedball Unit (2 Weeks)
- Bowling Unit (1 to 3 Weeks)
- Frisbee Games (1 to 2 Weeks)
- Dance Unit (2 Weeks)
: 44 Weeks (Without counting Weight Training!) Well Over a School Year!
50 Games for P.E. Inside the Gym
- Best Cooperative Games for P.E.
- Components of Fitness
- FITT plans
- 25+ c
- Learning Targets for P.E. Posters
: Syllabus, Grading Standards
- Heart Rate Lesson
- Low Organized Games
- "Physical Literacy Check List"
- "Easy Way to Meet 20 Common Core Standards in P.E." (All on 1 doc!)
- Fitness testing
: 10-Step, Angus Reel, Electric Slide, YouTube Fun Dances, Oh Johnny Oh, Salsa, Zumba, Tush Push, Slappin’Leather, “Aerobic Dance Project”
- : See video here!
- Super fun 5-days a week at-home P.E. program.
- Includes videos, warm-ups, cool-downs, dance, pilates, yoga, cardio, videos...
-Includes videos, warm-ups, cool-downs, dance, pilates, yoga, cardio, videos...
-Tor printed for you to lead in class for your activities!They are also perfect to work on during class, or
- Nutrition Unit (4 Weeks)
- Body Systems Unit (2 Weeks)
- ★NEW!★ First Aid Unit (2 weeks)
- Energy Drinks Sub Plans (1 to 2 Days)
- Documents and PowerPoints are in both and PDF formats.
are for print and PowerPoints, and "Fill-in" Students Worksheets are online!
are in Word and PDF on Google Drive!
- 45-Day Workout Program is online on Google Slides
- 20 Common Core Activities are in Word PDF on Google Drive
- Interactive "Virtual Health Topic Worksheets" are on Google Slides
! Simply Google Docs to your computer (Yes- text boxes and links remain intact!) and
- “Love it!! Made my planning easy!”
- “Awesome curriculum!”
- “Wow! I LOVE this seller's products…Purchased her P.E. curriculum and I LOVE it. It is amazingly organized with great ideas. It has made my life as a teacher so much easier. I am lucky I found such a great product. This takes years of experience and a lot of time.”
- "…so easy to set up and follow”
- "My goal is to become better organized and more effective in my teaching and purchasing this curriculum is just the first step.
- "I LOVE THIS!"
Stay up to date with New Resources & Sales!!
Sign-Up for Updates
Check out our TpT Store
Follow our Social Media: Instagram & Pinterest
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ We value your reviews! After making a purchase and using our products, head back to this page to leave a review on our product ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
! Help students try a huge variety of activities, and to give students a CHOICE workouts.
-3 Days a Week Weightlifting program with Record Sheets
-Weightroom Circuits with station posters
-BSF program ideas
-The Big 12 Program Link
-Sample High School Program
-60 Weight Training Video Links
-How to Write Your Own Workout
-4 Different Free Weights Routines
-Several Weight Room Recording Sheets
-Summer Olympic P.E. Stations
-Cross Fit Workout
-Medicine Ball Workout
-Jump rope tests
-Roam the Halls for Fitness
-Best abdominal exercises
-Push Up Routine
-Full Body work
Yoga in P.E. Ideas
-Body weight exercises
-Winter Olympics P.E. Stations
-FITT Plan Worksheet
-Muscular Endurance FITT Plans
-Cardiovascular FITT Plans
-Parent FITT Plan Homework
Learning Targets for P.E.: 5 National SHAPE standards posters included and templates for creating your own learning targets bulletin board!
Full 4-Week #1 Best-Selling Nutrition Unit (20 lessons)
-259 Pages of Step-by-Step Teacher Directions
-7 PowerPoint Presentations with 576 Slides to Walk you Through Each Lesson
-110 Documents - Student docs .
- Body Systems Unit (Option of Quick 5-Day or 10-Day units)
-155 Pages of Step-by-Step Teacher Directions directly from my #1 Best-Selling Health Curriculum!
-85 PowerPoint Presentation Slides to Walk you Through Each Lesson
-NEW! Body Systems Worksheet now with QR Codes
-Body Systems group project
-Class presentations with grading rubric
-Optional "Alcohol Board Game"
3-Week First Aid Unit
1. Unresponsive and not breathing
2. Heart attack
3. Heat Stroke
5. Bleeding heavily
6. Concussion and Head Injury
7. Seizures / Epilepsy
8. Unresponsive and breathing
9. Asthma attack
10. Broken bone
14. Poisoning / Harmful Substances
15. Strains and Sprains
16. Diabetic Emergency
SOME OF THE HEALTH-RELATED LESSONS ARE INCLUDED IN THE HIGH SCHOOL HEALTH CURRICULUM AND OUR MIDDLE SCHOOL HEALTH, AND OUR SEQUENTIAL MIDDLE-HIGH SCHOOL CURRICULUMS.
Thank you so much for previewing!!
Health Education Today
* Professional Development Approved: Ask your school to purchase this curriculum for you!!
* School Purchase Orders Accepted: Simply follow the prompt for P.O.’s in your cart.
Copyright © Health Education Today, Inc. All rights reserved by the author.
Each purchase is for single use only and should not be shared with others.
The purchaser is granted permission to make duplicates for classroom use only. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet are all strictly prohibited unless it is a password-protected student website. Violations are subject to penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.