Elementary P.E. planning made simple. We have created this ALL DIGITAL Full Year Elementary School PE Curriculum, designed to grab your phone or tablet and GO!! Fully integrated daily PE lessons, at your finger tips, walk you through step by step.
★ From TeacherPayTeachers #1 Best-Selling Middle and High School Full Year P.E. Curriculum Creator!!
★ Click here for a video preview and walk through of the curriculum (how to navigate and best maximize the curriculum).
>> Integrated Skills Based, Content Based / Knowledge Based. The of both worlds.
>> Aligned to Elementary Shape America’s National Physical Education Standards.
>> Aligned to Elementary California State’s rigorous Physical Education standards.
Each day's lesson provides you with a fully integrated schedule:
- Lesson Title
- Summary of the Day's lesson
- Equipment List
- 5 minute Warm-Up
- Lesson Instructions
- 15 minute Lesson Activity
- 5 minute Quick (Skills) Game
- 5 Minute Additional Fun Game
- Cool Down
- Standards Achieved
Designed for a 45-minute Physical Education class, we've got you covered!! We know that sometimes your students breeze through the activity or have difficulties focusing on particular games, that's why we've designed our curriculum to allow for not just one skills activity, but two, with the opportunity to use the skills they've learned in a Quick Game. And just because we know that each class moves in it's own unique way, we've included a non-sport Fun Game, to close out an amazing class!! Your students then get to use the last 5 minutes to cool down, take a breather, stretch and reflect.
This full year P.E. includes multiple . Lesson plans develop physical literacy, motor skills, increase knowledge, incorporate physical fitness, promote enjoyment, teach sportsmanship, and empower students to choose life-long physical activity.
- American Football
- Backyard Games
- Four Square
- Frisbee - Ultimate and Golf
- Hula Hoops
- Kick Ball
- Ping Pong
- Scooters, Bicycles
- Track and Field
★ Lessons in Total
★ for a preview of a single lesson. This lesson can be displayed on your phone, while you're in the Gym or Outside. It doesn't get much simpler than that!!
- Simply download our Full-Year Elementary PE Curriculum, place in either your Google Drive or Microsoft Platform, download Google Drive or Google Play on your smartphone (iPhone or Android), open up and you're good to go!!
- Open the Full-Year Elementary PE Curriculum folder >> choose which unit you'd like to teach >> select the grade >> select the day (1 - 5) >> teach an awesome class. .
- If you like to keep it old school, our Full-Year Elementary PE Curriculum can also be printed out and taken on the go, easy peasy.
- If you're a teacher that likes for their students to see the step-by-step skills, our Full-Year Elementary PE Curriculum can also be used on tablets and laptops, or projected onto the Gym or Classroom wall, or shared with students, for individual self-directed lessons.
Editable, in order for you to add any of your favorite PE games & activites.
- We have also included in each of our lessons, Teacher instructions, with wikihow links, to aid with visuals and step-by-step instructions on the skills that you'll teach in the class lesson.
- “Love it!! Made my planning easy!”
- “Awesome curriculum!”
- “Wow! I LOVE this seller's products…Purchased her P.E. curriculum and I LOVE it. It is amazingly organized with great ideas. It has made my life as a teacher so much easier. I am lucky I found such a great product. This takes years of experience and a lot of time.”
- "…so easy to set up and follow”
- "My goal is to become better organized and more effective in my teaching and purchasing this curriculum is just the first step.
- "I LOVE THIS!"
★ We offer two types of licenses for Health Education Today: the "Transferable License" and the "Single User Non-Transferable License."
★ This "Single User Non-Transferable License" is designed for individual use by one teacher only and is strictly non-transferable. It cannot be shared or passed on to other teachers. This license model is commonly purchased by teachers for their personal use, guaranteeing that each educator has their own license for accessing the curriculum.
★ On the other hand, our "Transferable License" product is intended to be assigned to one teacher at a time, but it is transferable to accommodate yearly staff changes. In situations involving teacher turnover, extended leave, or other special cases, this license can be reassigned to another teacher. The flexibility of this license ensures that the curriculum remains accessible even amid staffing fluctuations. Please click if you are interested in the Transferable License version.
Stay up to date with New Resources & Sales!!
Sign-Up for Updates
Check out our TpT Store
Follow our Social Media: Instagram & Pinterest
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ We value your reviews! After making a purchase and using our products, head back to this page to leave a review on our product ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Thank you so much for previewing!!
* Professional Development Approved: Ask your school to purchase this curriculum for you!!
* School Purchase Orders Accepted: Simply follow the prompt for P.O.’s in your cart.
Copyright © Health Education Today, Inc. All rights reserved by the author.
Each purchase is for single use only and should not be shared with others.
The purchaser is granted permission to make duplicates for classroom use only. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet are all strictly prohibited unless it is a password-protected student website. Violations are subject to penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.