TeacherPayTeachers #1 Best-Selling Level 1 Middle School Health Curriculum is now available for school district purchase as a "Transferable License."
Click here for a preview of this product.
★ We offer two types of licenses for Health Education Today: the "Transferable License" and the "Single User Non-Transferable License."
★ This "" product is intended to be assigned to one teacher at a time, but it is . In situations involving teacher turnover, extended leave, or other special cases, this license can be reassigned to another teacher. The flexibility of this license ensures that the curriculum remains accessible even amid staffing fluctuations. An additional license fee markup of 40% has been applied for Transferable License products.
★ On the other hand, our "Single User Non-Transferable License" is designed for individual use by one teacher only and is strictly non-transferable. It cannot be shared or passed on to other teachers. This license model is commonly purchased by teachers for their personal use, guaranteeing that each educator has their own license for accessing the curriculum. Please click if you are interested in the Single User Non-Transferable License version.
If you work with teens, this 6th Grade Health Unit is one that students and teachers LOVE! The (a full semester!) in these "Level 1 Middle/Jr. High Health" lessons are engaging and impacting! Make a difference!
This resource is for the first year of Health-Either 6th Grade Middle School or 7th Grade Junior High.
- Taken from TeacherPayTeachers #1 Best-Selling Middle School Health Program
- Low Prep- All units are in one folder
- Includes 4 Ready-to-Teach separate programs set up for 6, 9, 12, + 18 Week programs!
- Teacher directions follow PowerPoint slides to walk you through lessons
FUN! I added a fun of the "Student Packet Notes!" Students take notes from PowerPoint slides in all kinds of shapes and foldable cut-outs!
- ALL STUDENT DOCS uploaded onto
- This program was created by a with 19 years of experience teaching Health. Lessons are tried and tested!
- This resource includes many lessons that promote social and emotional learning (SEL).
- ★ Bullying Escape Room
- ★ Dangerous Decisions Unit!
- ★ Interactive Food Label
- ★ Addiction Escape Room
- ★ Healthy Goals online on Google Slides
- ★ Depression Escape Room
- ★ This is an editable “For Print” curriculum created in Word and PowerPoint, a digital resource !
- ★ Assign Health worksheets in your Google Classroom or paperless environment from Google Slides . Also Includes .
- ★ Don't teach for 90 days? No problem! - Use the 4 "Set Lessons in Weeks You Teach" programs (See more below about set 6, 9, 12, and 18-week programs.)
- ★ Includes a I created to show you
>> Integrated Skills Based, Content Based / Knowledge Based. The of both worlds.
>> Meets all MS National Health Education Standards.
>> Meets all MS Technical Subjects Health Common Core Standards.
>> Meets all Washington State’s rigorous Health Education Standards.
- "Very comprehensive resource!"
- "This was perfect!" "Ready to use!"
- "This is absolutely amazing and so helpful. Happy I looked past the price. Definitely worth it."
- "This was an amazing resource...and this covered so much more than any other resource I've found."
- "Worth every penny."
★ See a video to visualize this "Set Weeks You Teach" program!
There are 4 different "Set Lessons in Weeks You Teach" programs that can be configured in so many possible teaching scenarios, it's likely to work for your teaching line. These 4 programs are each
- a) Teach 6th Middle/7th Jr. High for 6 Weeks
- b) Teach 6th Middle/7th Jr. High for 9 Weeks
- c) Teach 6th Middle/7th Jr. High for 12 Weeks
- d) Teach 6th Middle/7th Jr. High for for 18 Weeks
What a perfect time to teach healthy habits and smart choices! This curriculum will help your teens navigate the mental, social, and emotional changes during this time in life and thrive! The middle school years are also what scientists call a “sensitive period” for social and emotional learning, when the brain is primed to learn from social cues.
★ See a video of me talking about this program!
- GREAT GRAPHICS on PowerPoints slides!!
- PowerPoints walk you through lessons! Helps make learning visual!
- Links to over 40 FREE video links! (Saves you hours of previewing!!)
- Homework assignments (Including "Parent-Teen Communicators")
- Fun surveys - students LOVE these!
- Best of all, students love this program (read the reviews above) and students who like what they're learning are more likely to actually use what they learned outside the classroom
1. Beginning a School Year
2. Stress, Depression, and Suicide
3. Mental Health
5. Stop Bullying: Empathy and Violence
9. Conflict Resolution
13. Body Systems
14. First Aid
15. Ending A School Year
16. Optional Community Health Unit
17. Optional "Dangerous Decisions Unit"
: 90 LESSONS (FULL SEMESTER!!)
-Starting the Term Off Right!
-Learning Styles Survey
-“Learning Style Cubes” Art
"The Little Red Hen” THEME
-★FUN! SEE THE LITTLE RED HEN PRESENTATION!
-Give Out Syllabus
-File Folders System
-★INSIGHTFUL! “Food Personality Survey”
EXTRA: Organization to Begin a New School Year
-Learning Target Exit Sheet
-All New "Learning Target" posters
-Creating Class Rules
-”How Stress Affects Your Brain” Video
-How to Relieve Stress Video
-"Relieving Stress Trunks Interactive Project”
-“Sleep Art Project Homework” (Students come up with such creative projects!!)
-Five Stress Relieving Activities!
-★NEW!! Stress, Depression and Suicide Escape Room!
-Shut the Door on Suicide Interactive Google Slides
-The 5 Dimensions of Health
-Interactive Mental Health Road Signs Art Project
-"You Choose Worksheet"
-Understanding communicable diseases, pathogens, how they’re spread, and how the immune systems fights them
-“Interactive Communicable Diseases Activity“ with “Disease and Prevention Chart”
-FUN!! “Communicable Diseases Card Game”
-“Selfie Get Well Cards” (Disease Prevention)
-Interactive Empathy Treasure Chest Project
-"Positive Self-Talk Activity”
-Bullying Role-Play Task Cards
-★NEW!! Bullying Escape Room!
-Making Your Voice Count” Activity
-“Empathy Test” (written or outloud)
-The Dangers of Tobacco
-Tobacco Facts Articles
-Anti-Tobacco Song Lyrics” Project
-Songs and Present
-The Brain and Habits
-“Cleansing a Bad Habit”
-“Adding a Healthy Habit”
-“Support Your Peers Calendar”
-Introduction to Alcohol Unit
-"How Alcohol Affects the Body Wheels Project”
-”Alcohol Dangers” Audio Article
-“Standing Up to Peer Pressures“
-"Alcohol is Not For Me”
-Intro to Drug Unit
-“Drug Classification Activity”
-★NEW!! Addiction Escape Room!
-25 Things to Do Instead of Drugs!!
-Over-the-Counter Dangers Scavenger Hunt!!
-Assertive Versus Aggressive
-Start Partner Dialogue Activity
-“So Quic Model” Handout
- Partner Dialogue Activity
-“Communication and Conflict Resolution Tips Sheet
-“Building Confidence, Assertiveness, and Self- Esteem ”
-"How to be More Confident” Video
-What is Positive Self-Esteem?
-“Self-Esteem iPad” Project
-"We Are All Unique!" Activity
-Understanding and Reading Label Ingredients
-Students make “Best or Worst Foods” Posters
-“Where is Your Health?” Survey!!
-Interactive Food Label!!
-“Where is Your Health?” Goal-setting Acronym
-Food Label Scramble
-★NEW!! Online Healthy Eating Goals!!
-Sexuality Opt-Out” info
-Puberty is Normal!
-“Puberty is Normal Matching Game”
-Dealing with Body Image
-“Puberty Parent-Student Communicator Homework”
-“Guide to Maintaining Friendships”
-Tips “4” for a Better Friendship
-Dating, Boundaries, and Unhealthy Risks
-Top 10 Reasons for Choosing Abstinence
-Pregnancy and Sexually Transmitted Infections/HIV
-Traits of a Healthy Versus an Unhealthy Relationships See a fun video preview of this lesson
-Understanding Gender Identity and the increased risk for bullying
-Signs of Abusive Relationships
-“Healthy Relationships Posters”
-"Can You Do This?" Fun!
-"Our Amazing Body Slideshow"
-8 Body Systems Worksheet with QR Codes
-Preparing and Giving Group Presentations:
-PowerPoint Group Presentations
-Optional Requirement: Body Systems Group Rap, Song or Poem
-Grading Rubrics Included!
-Presentation Note Taking
-Preventative Medical Checkups for Teens
-Vaccinations and Reproductive Health Check Ups
-“Wilderness First Aid”: Sprained Ankles, Splints and Slings (students LOVE this!!)
-Public Service Announcements
-First Aid Cartoons Art
-Creating First Aid Kits
-21 Different Ideas to Promote “Community Health"
-Six Key Ingredients to a Healthy Community”
-Health or Fitness Careers
-Safe Home Environments
-Myers Briggs Personality Videos and Reflection
-“Our Term in Review" PowerPoint
-Articles on Google Docs to save paper
-Dangerous Selfies (death caused by selfies taken in dangerous/daredevil circumstances)
- High Speed Driving
- The Choking Game
- Taking Bets and Dares
- Drinking Games
- Goofing Around on Cars and Trucks
- Cutting/Self-Mutilating and Suicide
- The Dangers of the Sun and Tanning Booths
- Giving out Personal Information on the Internet
- Shaken Baby Syndrome
- Carrying a Loaded Gun
- Teen Runaways and Homelessness
- Unhygienic Body Tattoos and Piercings
- Water Safety (Boating and Jet Ski Accidents)
- Using Drugs
Stay up to date with New Resources & Sales!!
Sign-Up for Updates
Check out our TpT Store
Follow our Social Media: Instagram & Pinterest
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ We value your reviews! After making a purchase and using our products, head back to this page to leave a review on our product ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Thank you so much for previewing!!
Health Education Today
* Professional Development Approved: Ask your school to purchase this curriculum for you!!
* School Purchase Orders Accepted: Simply follow the prompt for P.O.’s in your cart.
Copyright © Health Education Today, Inc. All rights reserved by the author.
Each purchase is for single use only and should not be shared with others.
The purchaser is granted permission to make duplicates for classroom use only. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet are all strictly prohibited unless it is a password-protected student website. Violations are subject to penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.