TeacherPayTeachers #1 Best-Selling Level 2 Middle School Health Curriculum is now available for school district purchase as a "Transferable License."
Click here for a preview of this product.
★ We offer two types of licenses for Health Education Today: the "Transferable License" and the "Single User Non-Transferable License."
★ This "" product is intended to be assigned to one teacher at a time, but it is . In situations involving teacher turnover, extended leave, or other special cases, this license can be reassigned to another teacher. The flexibility of this license ensures that the curriculum remains accessible even amid staffing fluctuations. An additional license fee markup of 40% has been applied for Transferable License products.
★ On the other hand, our "Single User Non-Transferable License" is designed for individual use by one teacher only and is strictly non-transferable. It cannot be shared or passed on to other teachers. This license model is commonly purchased by teachers for their personal use, guaranteeing that each educator has their own license for accessing the curriculum. Please click if you are interested in the Single User Non-Transferable License version.
Students and teachers LOVE these 90 Level 2 Middle or Jr. High Health lessons!
- Low Prep- All units are in one folder
- Includes 4 Ready-to-Teach separate programs set up for 6, 9, 12, + 18 Week programs!
- Teacher directions follow PowerPoint slides to walk you through lessons
FUN! I added a fun of the "Student Packet Notes!" Students take notes from PowerPoint slides in all kinds of shapes and foldable cut-outs!
- ALL STUDENT DOCS uploaded onto
- This program was created by a with 19 years of experience teaching Health. Lessons are tried and tested!
- This resource includes many lessons that promote social and emotional learning (SEL).
- ★ Bullying Escape Room
- ★ Dangerous Decisions Unit!
- ★ Human Body Systems Unit!
- ★ Addiction Escape Room
- ★ Depression Escape Room
- ★ This is an editable “For Print” curriculum created in Word and PowerPoint, a digital resource !
- ★ Assign Health worksheets in your Google Classroom or paperless environment from Google Slides . Also Includes .
- ★ Don't teach for 90 days? No problem! - Use the 4 "Set Lessons in Weeks You Teach" programs (See more below about set 6, 9, 12, and 18-week programs.)
- ★ Includes a I created to show you not only
>> Integrated Skills Based, Content Based / Knowledge Based. The of both worlds.
>> Meets all MS National Health Education Standards.
>> Meets all MS Technical Subjects Health Common Core Standards.
>> Meets all Washington State’s rigorous Health Education Standards.
- "Just another PHENOMENAL product from one of my VERY FAVORITE sellers, Mrs. S's Health and PE! The kids LOVE these activities, as usual, with your products! Exactly what I needed for MS Health with varying abilities of students."
- "I loved the variety of material, the organization, and ease of use with my students! This resource has saved me hours of creating and editing!"
- "Thank you so much for creating this WONDERFUL health curriculum."
- "You have created such a user friendly curriculum, I am so thrilled!!!!"
- "This resource covers all of the required topics for this class in Florida...Excellent resource!!"
- "Amazing quality work. Worth every penny."
★ See a video to get a visual on these 4 ready to teach programs!
There are 4 different "Set Lessons in Weeks You Teach" programs that can be configured in so many possible teaching scenarios, it's likely to work for your teaching line. These 4 programs are each
This program has lessons each if you:
- a) Teach 7th Middle/8th Jr. High for 6 Weeks
- b) Teach 7th Middle/8th Jr. High for 9 Weeks
- c) Teach 7th Middle/8th Jr. High for 12 Weeks
- d) Teach 7th Middle/8th Jr. High for 18 Weeks
★Watch a video of me talking about this program!
What a perfect time to teach healthy habits and smart choices! This curriculum will help your teens navigate the mental, social, and emotional changes during this time in life and thrive! The middle school years are also what scientists call a “sensitive period” for social and emotional learning, when the brain is primed to learn from social cues.
1. Beginning a School Year
2. Stress, Depression, and Suicide
3. Mental Health
5. Stop Bullying: Empathy and Violence
9. Conflict Resolution
13. First Aid
14. Environmental Health
15. Community Health
16. Celebrating Diversity
17. Body Systems Unit
: 90 LESSONS
-“Famous Failures” THEME
-File Folders System
-“Anonymous Teen Survey”
-“I AM ME“ Poems
-“What’s Your Animal Personality” Survey
-Tips to Boost Confidence” Video
-Shy Girl on X Factor Video
-Door Hanger Art Project
EXTRA: Organization to Begin a New School Year
-Learning Target Success Criteria Exit Sheet
-"Learning Target" posters
-Teacher Evaluation Tips for the "Danielson" "5 Dimensions," and "Marzano" Frameworks
-“Animal Stress Stories”
-“Depression: Black Dog Posters”
-“Traits of Depression Worksheet”
-Review of Stress, the Importance of Sleep, Resilience, and Depression
-Depression and Thoughts of Suicide
-Overcoming Depression and Anxiety
-“Life Without You” Worksheet
-Stress-Buster Coloring Homework
-NEW!! Stress, Depression and Suicide Escape Room!
-Shut the Door on Suicide Interactive Google Slides
-Values Parent-Teen Homework
-Gandhi Interactive Poster
-What's Your Biggest Regret Activity
-CANCER Information and Art Project
-“Family Medical History Homework”
-FUN!! “Communicable Diseases Card Game”
-“Non-Communicable Diseases Card Games”
-Showing Empathy in Dealing with Bullying
-Ways to Stop a Bully Video
-“Hand in Hand” Bullying
-NEW!! Bullying Escape Room!
-“Overcoming Hardships Inspiring Articles” activity
-True story articles
-Setting an anger goal
-Homework: Anger Cartoons
-Dangers of Tobacco, Chewing Tobacco
-Tobacco Facts Articles and Puzzles
-Tobacco Unit Quiz
-Tobacco Packs” Media Literacy Art Project”
-"De-Bunking Alcohol Myths
-Getting the Facts
-“Alcohol True/False Scavenger Hunt”
-Aces Lesson-Overcoming Adverse Childhood Experiences
-Protective Factors Activity
-“Pros and Cons Decision-Making Model Worksheet”
-“Alcohol Role-Play Activity” (Peer Pressure lines and Refusal Skills)
-”Faces of Meth”
-Why Teens Use Drugs
-NEW!! Addiction Escape Room!
-Drug Classification Review
-“Marijuana True-False” Quiz
-“How Pot Hurt Me” Card Game
-"Pharm Party" Activity
-Synthetic Drugs and more on Heroin
-Stages of Drug Addiction
-“Drug Progression Story”
-"Substance Parent-Teen Communicator” Homework
-Communication Skills Activity
-“Are You an Effective Communicator Survey”
-Wallet Cards Project
-So Quic and Quiz
-Optional Unit Assessment
-What is Self-Esteem
-Optional Thumbprint Art
-Self-Esteem Thesaurus Project
-"Accept The Best Survey"
-Motivating Quotes Homework
-Intro to Nutrition
-Vending Machine Savvy and Food Label Reading
-Iron and Anemia
-Protein supplements and Creatine
-“Count Your Calcium Worksheet”
-“Think Your Drink Caffeine and Sugar Activity” (Energy Drink Dangers)
-“Are you Eating Healthy? Survey”
-How diet affects CANCER
-Cancer Warning Signs
-The Benefits of Exercise
- “Analyzing Fad Diets Project” (“Is This Diet Healthy?”)
-Sexuality Opt-Out” info
-Reproductive System Information
-Reproductive System Video
-Female and Male Anatomy
-“Inside Puberty” then Watch “Puberty for Boys and Girls”
-Sexual Pressure Lines and Articles
-“Sexual Pressures Flip Charts Project”
-Consequences of Sex - Sexually Transmitted Infections/HIV and Pregnancy
-Dealing positively with gender identity
-Dating Videos – Dealing with Emotions!
-Benefits of Choosing Abstinence
-“Emotional Baggage” Activity
-Optional “Birth Control/Using a Condom” Handout and Worksheet
-Romance, and Love: “What is Love?”
-What is Romance?” Art Project
-Sex Ed. Test Review
-Sex Ed. Parent-Teen Communicator
-Sex Ed. Unit Test
-First Aid QR Coded Worksheet and Activity
-Group Re-enactment Project
-C.P.R. Video and Worksheet
-How to use an A.E.D
-Creating a First Aid Kit
-Public Service Announcements
-First Aid Cartoons
-Understanding the 10 Top Environmental Issues
-“10 Environmental Issues Worksheet” with Partner (reactions and solutions)
-10 issues Group Activity
-“What Can I Do Follow-Up Project”
-Environmental Protection Agency 8 Topics “All Hands Working Together Project”
-“Workplace Hazard” Reports
-“Public Service Announcement” Posters or Video
-Understanding the History and Complexities of Racial Diversity
-“Race Definitions and Quotes Handout”
-“My Uniqueness Project”
-Add an “Ad Slogan”
-Sharing “My Uniqueness Project”
- Finish with “One Size Doesn’t Fit All” Worksheet
-Optional “Final Level 2 Health Test”
-21 different Ideas to Promote “Community Health"
-Six Key Ingredients to a Healthy Community”
-Health or Fitness Careers
-Safe Home Environments
-"Can You Do This?" Fun!
-"Our Amazing Body Slideshow"
-8 Body Systems Worksheet with QR Codes
-Preparing and Giving Group Presentations:
-PowerPoint Group Presentations
-Optional Requirement: Body Systems Group Rap, Song or Poem
-Grading Rubrics Included!
-NEW!! Optional Body Systems Safari!
-Presentation Note Taking
-Preventative Medical Checkups for Teens
-Vaccinations and Reproductive Health Check Ups
Stay up to date with New Resources & Sales!!
Sign-Up for Updates
Check out our TpT Store
Follow our Social Media: Instagram & Pinterest
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ We value your reviews! After making a purchase and using our products, head back to this page to leave a review on our product ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Thank you so much for previewing!!
Health Education Today
* Professional Development Approved: Ask your school to purchase this curriculum for you!!
* School Purchase Orders Accepted: Simply follow the prompt for P.O.’s in your cart.
Copyright © Health Education Today, Inc. All rights reserved by the author.
Each purchase is for single use only and should not be shared with others.
The purchaser is granted permission to make duplicates for classroom use only. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet are all strictly prohibited unless it is a password-protected student website. Violations are subject to penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.