1. Unfortunately, due to the digital nature of these resources, there are no refunds. Please read the product descriptions and view “Previews,” and you are also able to read all reviews from previous buyers in my TeacherspayTeachers store. If you are unsure of how you can effectively use these materials in your classroom, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I am happy to assist you.
2. Here are the licensing terms for website products:
- Single User Non-Transferable License: The purchase of all products on this website include a single non-transferable license, meaning that the license is for one teacher only and cannot be passed or shared between teachers. This license is most often purchased by a teacher for their own use.
- Single User Transferable License: Additionally, for my full-year secondary curriculum; and for an additional 40% I also offer school districts single or multiple licenses that are transferable to accommodate yearly staff changes. This license is assigned to one teacher only; however, it can be re-assigned to another teacher in the case of turnover, leave, or other special cases. A school or district would purchase the number of “Transferable Licenses” that corresponds to the number of teachers who will be using the curriculum each year. For pricing and more information on purchasing transferable licenses, please contact me to set up your custom order at: email@example.com.
3. No part of this resource may be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students. The purchaser is granted permission to make duplicates for classroom use only. Redistributing, editing, selling, posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet, or using this curriculum for commercial use (such as on Outschool or Course Hero) are all strictly prohibited unless it is a password-protected student website. Violations are subject to penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
4. All new lessons, activities, and any changes that I create for a product you purchase are FREE! Simply log into https://healtheducationtoday.com and click on “My Account” from top bar, then in the left box click on “Downloads” and see if the product you purchased has a newer date in the title! If so, simply re-download.
Copyright © Health Education Today, Inc. All rights reserved by author.
You are also welcome to email me any specific questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.