TeacherPayTeachers #1 Best-Selling Weight Training Unit!!
This weight training program is designed to give P.E. teachers and/or coaches such a huge variety of resources that you will have an amazing “Weight Training, Strength & Conditioning” program that fits YOUR needs.
Click here for a preview of this product.
- Weight Training Handbook (Overview of why weight train, how muscles work, principles of training, fundamentals, safety tips, and more...)
- Risk Assessment Survey” to check if students have any physical limitations to be aware of.
- Several Weight Lifting programs
- Link to amazing High School Program with 30 detailed Lessons with 13-Assessments and is complete with diagrams of their weightroom lay-out, lift directions, teaching prompts, and photos!
- Big 12 and other Lifting Circuits
- Free Weights Routines
- Weight Training Video Links
- How to Write Your Own Workout Program!
- Understanding Muscular Strength and Endurance
- Training Principles Worksheet
- 2-Day a Week Workout with Record Sheet
- 3-Day a Week Workout with Record Sheet
- How to Get Bigger, Stronger Muscles PowerPoint
- 46-page full book chapter on “Muscular Strength and Endurance”
- PowerPoints on Muscular Strength and Endurance (great visuals to show your students!)
- Strength and Conditioning Workouts and Video Links
- "Student Choice Survey" to be able to offer students some of their favorite activities
- FITT Plans
- Setting Your Gym Up as a "Sports Club"
- Muscle Anatomy Quizzes
- Concepts of Health and Fitness Test
Get Day-by-Day lessons for these full semester programs:
- Weight Training for 2 Days a week for a complete semester
- Weight Training for 5 Days a week for a complete semester
- Weight Training for 2 Days and General P.E. for 3 Days a week for semester
★ This resource is taken from our #1 Best-Selling Full Year P.E. Program!
- Machines, free weights
- Record sheets
- Technique cues
- Video links
- Intro to weightroom lessons
- Fitness testing and recording
- Warm ups, stretches
- Background knowledge
- PowerPoint presentations
- Nutritional lessons
- FITT plans
- Cooperative games
- Cardio workouts
- And more...
Nutrition Related Lessons:
- Body Fat Full Lesson
- Body Image Lesson
- EXERCISE Worksheet Activity
- Full "Food Label Reading" Lesson
- Protein and Supplements Lesson
- "Is This Diet Healthy?" Lesson
- Career Occupations
- "This is a fantastic resource, everything you could need to get a P.E. class going."
- "Wow-so much information."
- "Perfect resource!"
- "So much to choose from!"
- "Such a great resource for all of my students! Was able to fit each of their needs and was very engaging throughout the entire class period."
>> Integrated Skills Based, Content Based / Knowledge Based. The best of both worlds.
>> Aligned to MS/HS Shape America’s National Physical Education Standards.
>> Aligned to MS/HS Technical Subjects Common Core Standards.
>> Aligned to MS/HS Washington State’s rigorous Physical Education standards.
More on Fitness Testing- Helping your students test, set goals and aim for life-ling fitness:
- Presidential Fitness Testing
- Fitness Gram
- How to perform the tests
- Record sheets
More on Warm Ups and Stretching Routines. Here a just a few:
-Fun Warm Up Games
-Kickboxing Warm Up
-Rescue 911 Warm up
-12 Best Stretches
-Stand and Sit Stretches
-Best Warm Up Stretches
4 Different Free Weight Routines with Record Sheets
Strength and Conditioning Workouts:
- Aerobics Unit
- 1Oympic P.E. Stations
- Fitness Stations.pdf
- Scrabble Fitness.pdf
- Cardio Madness.pdf
- Roam the Halls Fitness.pdf
- Cardio Barre
- 7.Marine Fitness
- Circuit Training Surprise
- Uno Fitness
- 50 Bodyweight Exercises
- Best Strength Conditioning Videos.docx
- Best Strength Conditioning Videos.pdf
- Tabata Workout.pdf
- Cross Fit Workout
- Army Fitness Fitness
- Interval Workout
- Rocky Fitness Stations
- High Intensity Interval Training.pdf
- Medicine Ball Exercises
- Physioball Workout
- Ab Exercises Best and Worst.pdf
- Resistance Bands Workout.pdf
- Heart Rate Lesson
- Jump Rope Endurance and Speed Tests!
-Fitt Plan Overview
-Fitt Plan Worksheet all 4
-Fitt Plans Blank
-Fitt Plans Teacher Directions
-Muscle Fitness and endurance
-Muscular Endurance Challenges
-Parent Fitt Plan Homework
★ THIS LESSON AND ALL ITS MATERIALS ARE INCLUDED IN MY "FULL YEAR P.E. CURRICULUM."
Stay up to date with New Resources & Sales!!
Sign-Up for Updates
Check out our TpT Store
Follow our Social Media: Instagram & Pinterest
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ We value your reviews! After making a purchase and using our products, head back to this page to leave a review on our product ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Thank you so much for previewing!!
Health Education Today
* Professional Development Approved: Ask your school to purchase this curriculum for you!!
* School Purchase Orders Accepted: Simply follow the prompt for P.O.’s in your cart.
Copyright © Health Education Today, Inc. All rights reserved by the author.
Each purchase is for single use only and should not be shared with others.
The purchaser is granted permission to make duplicates for classroom use only. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet are all strictly prohibited unless it is a password-protected student website. Violations are subject to penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.