TeacherPayTeachers #1 Best-Selling High School Self-Esteem Unit!!
“Hands down, one of the best health resources I've ever purchased.” -Buyer These 15+ self-esteem lessons can be individual stand-alone lessons taught anytime, in any order; or, teach it as a full 3-Week Self-Esteem Unit! Help students learn how to improve their self-worth, and realize that each individual holds the power to their own self-esteem. This is powerful social emotional learning!!
Click here for a preview of this product.
This resource is taken from our #1 Best-Selling High School Health Curriculum on Teacher Pay Teachers!!
- Choose as many activities as you want to do!
- Engaging surveys, fun online digital coloring, powerful group projects, introspective goal-setting, inspiring videos, impacting art projects, and more
- ★ NEW! I added a 30-slide template of amazing graphics students can use for the "Dream Breakers" activity. They will think about how they can advocate for their own self-esteem and stand up for others too! (See "Preview")
- 68 pages of step-by-step teacher directions with real student examples of projects!
- 74-slide PowerPoint that walks you through each lesson!
- 21 student documents (NOW ON and !)
- Links to amazing free videos
- ALL STUDENT DOCS for this “Self-Esteem Unit” are uploaded onto .
- Assign Health worksheets in your or paperless environment using these student worksheets, surveys, and tests created on Google Slides !
! Simply my "Student Docs Google Slideshow" (which includes fill-in text boxes) to your computer (Yes- text boxes remain intact!) and !
- ★ Includes a I created to show you not only s; but also how to use the Google Slideshows, how Microsoft users can use my Google Slideshows, how to send only one day's lessons to your students, how to add new information/pages to a Google Slideshow, how to edit and upload worksheets, how to voice-over slides, how to add an instructional video on top of slides, uploading to Google Drive tips, how to set up files for an organize Google Drive, and more! (Click here for an example!)
★ Watch a video to see this program's amazing organization!
>> Integrated Skills Based, Content Based / Knowledge Based. The best of both worlds.
>> Meets all HS National Health Education Standards.
>> Meets all HS Technical Subjects Health Common Core Standards.
>> Meets all Washington State’s rigorous Health Education Standards.
- “My students absolutely loved this unit.”
- “This is brilliant and well thought out! Very easy to use.”
- “Fabulous” “Worth every penny!”
- “Hands down, one of the best health resources I've ever purchased.”
Day 1: WHAT IS POSITIVE SELF-ESTEEM?
-What is Positive Self-Esteem?
-Tips on Improving Self-Esteem
-“Self-Esteem iPad Project" or
-“Thumbprint” Art Project"
Day 2: WHAT MAKES ME ME!
-“What Makes Me Me Worksheet”
-"Here's to Kids Who Are Different" Poem
-Continue “Self-Esteem iPad” or “Thumbprint”
-"Best Friend" dong Lyrics
-Inspiring Video (Napoleon Dynamite Dance Scene!)
Day 3: CAREER INTEREST SURVEY
-“Career Interest Survey”
Day 4 + 5: DREAM BREAKERS PROJECT
-“Rise Above the Dream Breakers Project” with 30 pages of templates to use!
-"Art Project Rubric" Included!
-"Positive Thoughts at Night Homework"
Day 6: HOW POSITIVE SELF-TALK REALLY HELPS!
-More on Self-Esteem
-True Story Examples!
-Positive Self-Talk Worksheet
-Stand Up to Bullying
-"One Person Can Make a Difference!"
-”To This Day” Video
Day 7 + 8: CLASS SELF-ESTEEM BOOK
-Class Self-Esteem Book (Each student contributes one page!)
Day 9 + 10: THESAURUS PROJECT
- Thesaurus Project (Finding traits that describe you!)
Day 11: BEING ASSERTIVE, BUT NOT AGGRESSIVE
-Being Assertive Survey
-Follow up on the Difference between Being Assertive and Aggressive
-Tips of Being Assertive
Day 12: CLASSROOM SELF-ESTEEM QUILT PROJECT
-Classroom Self-Esteem Quilt
-Watch Motivating Videos While You Work!
Day 13: MOTIVATING QUOTES
-"Accept the Best, Change the Rest Survey" and Goals
-Motivating Quote Poster Activity
-Dear Me Videos
Day 14: FOOD PERSONALITY SURVEY
-Fun Food Personality Survey (Would you rather eat an oatmeal or chocolate chip cookie, and what that means about you!)
-Food Personality Parent-Teen Homework (Students have a parent/guardian take the same survey and compare traits!)
Day 15: SELF-ESTEEM ASSESSMENT
-Self-Esteem Review Worksheet
-Extending the Learning with Journaling, Goal-Setting
-"We Are All Unique" Worksheet and Video
Day 16 + 17 or as homework: SELF-ESTEEM PROJECTS
-Self-Esteem Projects to do in Class or as Homework
THIS UNIT AND ALL ITS MATERIALS ARE INCLUDED IN OUR FULL SEMESTER HIGH SCHOOL HEALTH PROGRAMS, AND OUR SEQUENTIAL HEALTH CURRICULUMS.
Stay up to date with New Resources & Sales!!
Sign-Up for Updates
Check out our TpT Store
Follow our Social Media: Instagram & Pinterest
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ We value your reviews! After making a purchase and using our products, head back to this page to leave a review on our product ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Thank you so much for previewing!!
Health Education Today
* Professional Development Approved: Ask your school to purchase this curriculum for you!!
* School Purchase Orders Accepted: Simply follow the prompt for P.O.’s in your cart.
Copyright © Health Education Today, Inc. All rights reserved by the author.
Each purchase is for single use only and should not be shared with others.
The purchaser is granted permission to make duplicates for classroom use only. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet are all strictly prohibited unless it is a password-protected student website. Violations are subject to penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.