Sex Ed. Student Worksheets GOOGLE Supplemental Add-On
Single Non-Transferable License
This digital resource is part of a new “GOOGLE Add-On Student Docs Program” I’m excited to launch! It provides supplemental distance learning for my many Health Units.Preview
This Google supplemental resource includes 100+ Google Slides of ALL THE STUDENT DOCS from my Sex Ed. Unit (with the exception of interactive cut outs and board games that need to be printed and cut out!) Also includes 8 Google Forms!
Assign sex ed. worksheets in your Google™ Classroom or paperless environment using these student worksheets, surveys, tests, and handouts from my #1 Best-Selling Sex Ed. Unit.
*Please Note: This resource is a supplemental add-on to my Sex Ed. Unit to be accessed online for Distance Learning. It does NOT include the “Teacher Directions,” PowerPoints, Word documents, or PDF documents from the Sex Ed. Unit. If you want to purchase the editable and printable files that these Google docs are taken from, please navigate to my 4-Week Sex Ed. Unit.
1. Link to High School Google Slideshow of the High School Sex Ed.Unit Student Docs. There are 100+ slides separated into 20 days of student docs! Answer keys included!
Here are SOME of the fill-in worksheets included:
– 15-Page Sex Ed. Student Packet
– Puberty Worksheet
– Body Image Worksheet
– Friendship Survey
– Abstinence Worksheet
– Love Language Survey
– STI True False Quiz
-HIV AIDS Worksheet
– AIDS Quiz
– Birth Control Worksheet
– Healthy Versus Unhealthy Relationships
-Sexuality Parent-Teen Communicator
– Sex Ed. Unit Test Review
– Sex Ed. Unit Assessment
2. Link to Middle School Google Slideshow organized into 3 Middle/Jr. High School sequential Sex Ed. student docs. (Middle School program includes most of the same docs as the High School, but they’re separated by level into 3 sequential programs, and some different worksheets and new graphics are added.)
3. Links to 8 Editable Google Forms:
1) Editable ” Sex Ed. Unit Assessment”
2) “HIV AIDS Quiz”
3) “Communicable Diseases Worksheet”
4) “On-Going Resource Sheet” (Students collect local and national help resource info)
5) LEARNING TARGET CHECK-OFF SHEET: Content Target at Beginning of Class
6) LEARNING TARGET CHECK-OFF SHEET: Content and Behavioral Targets Sheet
8) ” Student Self-Grading Art Rubric” (This is an amazing system I set up where students grade their own art project before turning it in for your teacher grade. It has completely transformed the level of effort and inspiration on art projects!)
4. Teacher instructions on how to easily copy a single day’s worksheets to send to students.
5. How to create an instructional video of yourself teaching with unit PowerPoints (this is for previous buyers of my Sex Ed. Unit who have the PowerPoints.) The free Loom video app creates a small video of you teaching in the corner of your PowerPoint slides. It’s pretty easy and very cool!
6. Step-by-step directions on how teachers who have already purchased my full 4-Week Sex Ed. Unit can easily upload and convert the unit PowerPoint slides to Google Slides and then voice-over audio teacher instructions. Then send home the Google Docs in this resource along with your audio slides and your distance learning is now “independent study” learning!
7. How to add new pages to the Google Slides.
*This is a zip file that includes Google links and teacher suggestions for using these Google docs. You must have a free Google account in order to access this activity. The links will allow you to make a copy to add to your own Google drive, and then you can share them with your students. The Google slides in this resource are worksheets uploaded as a “background” with text boxes added on top for students to fill in. Backgrounds are only editable if you have previously purchased the unit files and have the original worksheets.