Single Non-Transferable License
★★★★★ Make teaching Sex Ed. easy – Now online on GOOGLE DRIVE!
This program can be either a completely “Do at Home ONLINE“ independent learning curriculum; or use the “Print” version to teach in class or send home! It’s relevant, engaging, interesting, and eye-opening for students!
-Full “Student Directions” and all “Fill-in Worksheets” are on GOOGLE DOCS!
–This curriculum is perfect for:
-Summer schools (Teacher instruction and additional activities included)
-Students with an extended absence
-Health Credit Retrieval
-Great sub plans!!
-Home Learning During School Closures
-The program is included in both Word and PDF for easy editing and for printing notebooks
• Learn more about this Independent Study Program:
-Whew! I’ve had many requests for an online Sex Ed. unit, and I’ve been working hard to get this posted! It turned out fantastic! It’s 25 lessons/activities. See topics below.
-CoVid-19 Message: While I know all of us Health teachers would rather teach the Sex Ed. Unit in class, it’s better for students to get this information at home than not get it at all…Our Health class is often the only place students will get this sexual health information, so I hope this program will help you feel comfortable and confident sending this resource home in this unique time of school closures.
-You have never seen a program like this one! No more having students do vocabulary words out of an old Health book to get a Health credit!
-Get kids engaged and grab their interest with interactive surveys, worksheets, art projects, introspective reflections, a parent communicator, writing assignments, and more.
-This Common Core aligned Independent Study Unit will help you present an engaging, medically-based, revealing, and interesting sexuality unit with ease.
-It’s super organized and easy to administer this independent program!
-When teaching sexual education teachers needs to take into account many variables: student age and maturity, school district guidelines, community input, and state requirements. For this reason, documents are in WORD and PDF for easy editing!
• Here are what previous buyers are saying about this program:
“Very thorough. Lots of info and topics to use as discussion.”
“….Very useful resource for my grade 9 course with great incorporated activities, checkpoints and assessments.”
• Here are some features of this program:
1. Aligned with State, National, and Common Core Standards. Standards are listed for easy reference in the “Table of Contents” and in each lesson.
2. The program is EASY!!! It’s truly “independent learning” and the teacher needs to do very little to administer this program. The point of the whole program is that students work independently-at home or in a classroom.
3. It is medically and scientifically accurate, with works cited.
4. It’s very organized!! Simply print re-usable ”Student Direction Packets” and disposable “Student Fill-In” packets, sign a contract with your students and go! Or, send students the links to the Google online directions and Google Slides worksheets!
5. There is also a 215-page teacher packet with full program directions, suggested pacing, optional teaching in class suggestions, unit test, and assignment and test keys.
6. Free Future Updates: All new lessons, activities, and any changes that I create for this resource are FREE!
• The program includes:
-“Contract” to sign
-Full “Teacher Packet” with all lessons, worksheets, test and keys
-Re-usable “Student Directions Packet” with all lessons, worksheets, and projects explained
-“Student Fill-In Packet” with all worksheets and assignments
-“Table of Contents Check-Off Sheet” to keep students on track
• Here are the 21 Lesson Topics:
Healthy Relationships Section Includes:
1. Empathy Survey and Homework
2. Communication Skills Survey
4. “I-Statements” and “Asking Questions” Activities
5. Love Language Survey
6. Unhealthy Relationships Survey
7. “What is a Healthy Relationship?” Poster Project (Art Scoring Rubric Included)
8. Anger Survey
9. “Anger Cartoons” Art Project (Art Scoring Rubric Included)
10. “How Assertive Are You?” Survey
11. “Blind, Paralyzed, or In Prison for Life” Writing Assignment (looking at the possible consequences of violence)
12. “What is “Romance?” / Gender Identity
Sex Ed. Section Includes:
14. Female and Male Anatomy Quiz and Answers and Gender Identity
15. Peer Pressure Lines Flip Chart Project (Art Scoring Rubric Included)
16. Sexually Transmitted Infections Quiz and Information
17. HIV/AIDS Quiz, Key and Explanations
18. “Emotional Baggage Activity”
19. Abstinence Lesson and Worksheet
20. Birth Control Activity and Reflections
21. Unhealthy Versus Healthy Relationships
22. Sexual Assault
23. Sexuality Parent-Teen Communicator
24. Sex Ed. Unit Test Review
25. Sex Ed. Final Unit Test
• Bonus: In the “Teacher’s Packet” I couldn’t resist including 36 optional video links
• Previous Buyer Note: These independent study lessons are sold separately from any of my other curriculums. While lessons in this independent study program are taken from my #1 Best-Selling Sex Ed. Unit, my #1 Best-Selling full High School Health and Middle School (or Level 1, 2, or 3 Middle Health) curriculums, the lessons are in a completely different format. Rather than including step-by-step teacher directions and PowerPoints, this program includes online or printable step-by-step STUDENT directions and online or printable Fill-in Student Pages.
• Be sure to click on the preview to see more.
-Copyright © Health Education Today, Inc. All rights reserved by author.
-Each purchase is for single teacher use only, and should not be shared with others.
-The purchaser is granted permission to make duplicates for classroom use only. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet are all strictly prohibited unless it is a password-protected student website. Violations are subject to penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Thank you so much for previewing.
Health Education Today, Inc.
Cover Photos By: Pixabay