Assign Health worksheets in your Google™ Classroom or paperless environment using these student worksheets, surveys, tests, and handouts taken from my full semester/year
This Google supplemental resource includes:
– 16 Google Slideshows that are separated by days so it’s easy to send students daily lessons (See more details below.)
– 270 Total Google Slides!
-23 Google Forms (Editable, keys included, and created with amazing photos teens will enjoy!)
-“Teacher Keys” for many worksheets and tests
-Directions on how to create daily lessons from these unit Google Slides
-Directions and video links on how to add your audio voice to Google Slides and how to use the Loom program to create lessons on video
*Please Note: This resource is a supplemental add-on to my LEVEL 2 Middle/Jr. High School Health Curriculum to be accessed online for Distance Learning. It does NOT include the “Teacher Directions,” PowerPoints, Word documents, or PDF documents from the Middle/Jr. High School Health Curriculum. If you want to purchase the editable and printable files that these Google docs are taken from, please navigate to my full semester/year LEVEL 2 Middle/Jr. High School Health Curriculum.
These Google Docs can also become completely ★★★”INDEPENDENT STUDY lessons!★★★
This resource was created with my previous buyers in mind! For those who have already purchased my full semester/year LEVEL 2 Middle/Jr. High School Health Curriculum you can easily upload and convert the PowerPoint slides to Google Slides, and then record audio of yourself teaching each lesson.
You can then send the Google Slides with your audio lesson along with the student worksheets (from this resource) to your students, and you would have COMPLETELY INDEPENDENT STUDY LESSONS!
I included step-by-step teacher directions in this resource to tell you how to voice-over Google Slides. It’s awesome!
Buyer Quotes for my full-year Google Docs Programs:
– “We went 1:1 this school year and these resources are LIFE SAVORS! So thankful they are all Google so they work nicely with our school Canvas site!”
– “Extremely satisfied: This will make my life so much easier when it comes to saving paper, organization, and with the potential online schooling this year!!”
– “I am so happy you made all of these Google Docs. I recently bought the Health Curriculum and was stressed about having to transfer everything to Google Docs. I’m not as creative as you are, so I appreciate this so much!”
– “I’m willing to pay to save me all of that time….”
Anyone who has created Google Docs knows HOW MUCH TIME this resource will save you! It has been a huge project, and I am thrilled to get it done just in time for “back to school” this year!
CLICK HERE IF YOU
FOR LEVEL 1
OR LEVEL 3
HEALTH! Or, click here for Middle School Health Google Docs Supplemental Add-On!
Here is what this resource includes*:
1. Links to 16 Google Slideshows of the LEVEL 2 Middle/Jr. High School Health Curriculum Student Docs. There are 270 slides separated into 16 units of student docs! Many worksheet keys included!
Here are SOME of the fill-in worksheets included in the 16 Unit Google Slideshows:
1. Beginning a Year Unit:
-“What’s Your Animal Personality” Survey
2. Stress, Depression, and Suicide Unit
-“Depression: Black Dog Posters”
-“Traits of Depression Worksheet”
-“Life Without You” Worksheet
-Stress-Buster Coloring Homework
-Values Parent-Teen Homework
-Gandhi Interactive Poster
-CANCER Information and Art Project
-“Family Medical History Homework”
-“Communicable and Non-Communicable Diseases Card Games Worksheet”
5. Empathy/Violence/Stop Bullying Unit
-Showing Empathy in Dealing with Bullying
-“Overcoming Hardships Inspiring Articles Worksheet”
-“Food Personality Survey”
-Tobacco Packs” Media Literacy Art Project”
-“Alcohol True/False Scavenger Hunt”
-Protective Factors Activity
-“Pros and Cons Decision-Making Model Worksheet”
-Why Teens Use Drugs Handout
-“Body Parts 25 Things to Do Instead of Drugs”
-Drug Classification Review
-“Marijuana True-False” Quiz
-Synthetic Drugs Worksheet
-Stages of Drug Addiction
-“Substance Parent-Teen Communicator” Homework
9. Conflict Resolution Unit
-“Are You an Effective Communicator Survey”
-So Quic Conflict Resolution Model and Quiz
-“Tips for Communication”
-“Accept The Best Survey”
-“Count Your Calcium Worksheet”
-“Think Your Drink Caffeine and Sugar Activity” (Energy Drink Dangers)
-“’How Healthy are you Eating?’ Survey”
-The Benefits of Exercise Video Review
-“’Is This Diet Healthy?’ Worksheet”
-Female and Male Anatomy Worksheets
-“Sexual Pressure Lines Flip Charts Project”
-“Emotional Baggage” Activity
-Romance, and Love: “What is Love?”
-What is Romance?” Art Project
-Sex Ed. Parent-Teen Communicator
-First Aid QR Coded Worksheet and Activity
-C.P.R. Video and Worksheet
14. Optional Community Health Unit
-Health or Fitness Careers
-Family Health and Teen Communicator
15. Environmental Health Unit
-“10 Environmental Issues Worksheet” with Partner (reactions and solutions)
-10 issues Group Activity
-“What Can I Do Follow-Up Project”
-Environmental Protection Agency 8 Topics “All Hands Working Together Project
16. Cultural Diversity Unit
-“Race Definitions and Quotes Handout”
-“One Size Doesn’t Fit All” Worksheet
-“Final Level 2 Health Test”
2. Links to 23 Editable Google Forms:
1) “On-Going Resource Sheet” (Students collect local and national help resource info)
2) LEARNING TARGET CHECK-OFF SHEET: Content Target at Beginning of Class
3) LEARNING TARGET CHECK-OFF SHEET: Content and Behavioral Targets Sheet
4) LEARNING TARGET CHECK-OFF SHEET: Exit Target Question Sheet
5) ” Student Self-Grading Art Rubric” (This is an amazing system I set up where students grade their own art project before turning it in for your teacher grade. It has completely transformed the level of effort and inspiration on art projects!)
1) “‘How Healthy are you Eating?’ Survey”
2) “‘Is this Diet Healthy?'”
1) “Risk and Protective Factors Worksheet”
Self-Esteem Google Forms:
1) “Self-Esteem Unit Assessment”
Mental Health Google Forms:
1) “On-Going Resource Sheet”
1) “Diseases Unit Assessment”
2) “Communicable Diseases Card Game Worksheet”
3) “Non-Communicable Diseases Card Game Worksheet”
4) “Coronavirus Timeline”
Empathy/Violence Google Forms:
1) “Food Personality Survey”
2) “Risk and Protective Factors Survey”
Conflict Resolution Google Forms:
1) “SO QUIC Conflict Resolution Model”
2) Effective Communication Survey”
1) “American Red Cross Quiz”
2) “No Hands CPR Video Notes”
1) “Live Life on Purpose”
3. Teacher instructions on how to easily copy a single day’s worksheets to send to students.
4. How to create an instructional video of yourself teaching with unit PowerPoints (this is for previous buyers of my High School Health Curriculum who have the PowerPoints.) The free Loom video app creates a small video of you teaching in the corner of your PowerPoint slides. It’s pretty easy and very cool!
5. Step-by-step directions on how teachers who have already purchased my LEVEL 2 Middle/Jr. High School Health Curriculum can easily upload and convert the unit PowerPoint slides to Google Slides and then voice-over audio teacher instructions. Then send home the Google Docs in this resource along with your audio slides and your distance learning is now “independent study” learning!
6. How to add new pages to the Google Slides.
*This is a zip file that includes Google links and teacher suggestions for using these Google docs. You must have a free Google account in order to access this activity. The links will allow you to make a copy to add to your own Google drive, and then you can share them with your students. The Google slides in this resource are worksheets uploaded as a “background” with text boxes added on top for students to fill in. Backgrounds are only editable if you have previously purchased the unit files and have the original worksheets.
* Again, to be clear: This resource is a supplemental add-on to my LEVEL 2 Middle/Jr. High School Health Curriculum to be accessed online for Distance Learning. It does NOT include the “Teacher Directions,” PowerPoints, Word documents, or PDF documents from the Middle/Jr. High School Health Curriculum. If you want to purchase the editable and printable files that these Google docs are taken from, please navigate to my full semester/year LEVEL 1 Middle/Jr. High School Health Curriculum.