Single Non-Transferable License
I’m so excited to launch this 18-lesson Stress Unit because I believe this program is going to have a powerful impact on teens! The program is low-prep and easy to use for teachers!
This program can be either a completely “Do at Home ONLINE“ independent learning curriculum; or use the “Print” version to teach in class or send home! It’s relevant, engaging, interesting, and eye-opening for students!
-Full “Student Directions” and all “Fill-in Worksheets” are on GOOGLE DOCS!
–This curriculum is perfect for:
-Summer schools (Teacher instruction and additional activities included)
-Students with an extended absence
-Health Credit Retrieval
-Great sub plans!!
-Home Learning During School Closures
-The program is included in both Word and PDF for easy editing and for printing notebooks
• Learn more about this Independent Study Program:
1. Aligned with State, National, and Common Core Standards. Standards are listed for easy reference in the “Table of Contents” and in each lesson.
2. The program is truly “independent learning” and the teacher needs to do very little to administer this program. The teacher sends out “Student Directions,” and “Student Fill-in Pages” links and students do the program. At the end of the unit, the teacher can send out the “Stress Unit Test.” The independent program allows students work independently-at home or in a classroom.
3. It’s very organized!! Simply use online, or print re-usable packets and “Student Fill-In” packets, and use in Alternative Schools or Self-Contained classrooms.
4. There is also a teacher packet with full program directions, suggested pacing, unit test, and assignment and test keys.
5. Free Future Updates: All new lessons, activities, and any changes that I create for this resource are FREE!
• The program includes:
-“Contract” to sign
-Full “Teacher Packet” with all lessons, worksheets, test and keys
-Re-usable “Student Directions Packet” with all lessons, worksheets, and projects explained
-“Student Fill-In Packet” with all worksheets and assignments
-“Table of Contents Check-Off Sheet” to keep students on track
• Here are the 21 Lesson Topics:
1. Stress Vulnerability Survey
2. The Importance of Sleep
3. How Stress Affects Your Body
4. Relieving Stress
5. Stress Relievers to do at Home (Full Workout Included!)
6. Relieving Stress Art (Animal Stress Stories or “Above the Influence” Posters)
7. Depression Survey
8. Understanding Depression
9. “7 Traits of Depression” Art
10. Stress and Depression Scavenger Hunt
11. Understanding Cutting (Self-mutilation) and Suicide
12. The Emotional Pain Suicide Leaves Behind
13. How to Help Someone Who is Thinking of Suicide
14. “Suicide Wallet Cards
15. Stress and Depression Parent-Teen Communicator
16. Final Project: “Relieving Stress/Healthy Future Vision Boards
17. Stress Unit Test Review
18. Stress Unit Final Test
• Previous Buyer Note: These independent study lessons are sold separately from any of my other curriculums. While lessons in this independent study program are taken from my #1 Best-Selling Stress Unit, my #1 Best-Selling full High School Health and Middle School (or Level 1, 2, or 3 Middle Health) curriculums, the lessons are in a completely different format. Rather than including step-by-step teacher directions and PowerPoints, this program includes online or printable step-by-step STUDENT directions and online or printable Fill-in Student Pages.
• Be sure to click on the preview to see more.
-Copyright © Health Education Today, Inc. All rights reserved by author.
-Each purchase is for single teacher use only, and should not be shared with others.
-The purchaser is granted permission to make duplicates for classroom use only. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet are all strictly prohibited unless it is a password-protected student website. Violations are subject to penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Thank you so much for previewing!
Health Education Today, Inc.
Master of Education
National Board Certified Health Teacher
Cover Photo By: Pixabay