"What sculpture is to a block of marble, education is to a human soul." - Joseph Addison
Dear Teachers: These are tips that I have been blogging through my many years of teaching! I hope you can find some treasures of wisdom for your own classroom and teaching!
1. Front Board Idea: It only took me a decade of teaching to figure this out! LOL! It seems so simple, but this idea helped me so much in my classroom! This an amazing way to remember what you taught the previous day ad week and for students to see that they missed (and be held accountable...No more "I didn't know we had homework!" CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD!
2. Get Amazing Student Artwork: Raise the level of your student artwork! Use my "Art Rubric" and several other great ideas! CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD!
3. Inspiring Video: This is such an inspiring story of overcoming and hard work! Your teens will love it! CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO
4. Discipline with Dignity: This article helped me so much in connecting with my disruptive students, and being able to make a positive impact in their lives! Download article.
5. Spice Up Your Teaching! This is a hilarious article with good teacher ideas too! Check it out! Spice Up Your Teaching!
6. FREE Beautiful Powerpoint or Google Templates: Click Here
7. How to Ace Your Teaching Evaluation: Click Here
8. Generic Group Grading Rubric: This is a grading rubric that you can edit an use for almost any group presentation! Click Here
9.Amazing video for teens: This is an older video, but it now has 22 million views on YouTube! What do you get when you take off a Bratz doll's makeup? Meet the people who are changing the face of girls' toys - "Tree Change Dolls." And also a follow-up: Tree Change Dolls inspires global movement